Furnace Need a Tune-Up? Call Our Heating Repair Experts!
Lazer Home Services is a home heating repair company proudly keeping the residents of Polk County, IA, and the surrounding area warm and cozy for nearly two decades. If your heating system has unexpectedly stopped working, whether it’s an issue with a furnace, boiler, or heat pump, our contractors are on the case.
As a full-service heating repair company, we employ expert contractors with a diverse and well-rounded skill set – and a courteous, friendly demeanor. No heating repair, maintenance, or installation challenge is too big or small for us to handle. We’re always happy to help!
Call us today for any of the following services:
- Furnace Repairs: When your heat stops working, don’t start worrying, and definitely don’t wait. Give us a call right away.
- Furnace Replacements: Nobody likes to have to replace a large household appliance such as a furnace, but sometimes, it’s an absolute necessity. If we can’t fix your furnace, we’ll make sure to make the furnace installation process as quick and painless as we can.
- Furnace Tune-Ups: It’s a good idea to schedule regular check-ups for your furnace, especially if it’s an older model. Even if your heating system seems to be working fine, a little preventative care is never a bad thing.
- Thermostat Services: Is it time to upgrade to a programmable thermostat, or is your current thermostat on the fritz, and you can’t figure out why? We’ll execute any installation or repair project, quickly, and professionally.
- Boiler Installation: Our light commercial customers can count on our expertise and skill to take care of any boiler issues in a hurry, so a malfunctioning boiler system doesn’t disrupt business.
- Heat Pump Repair: We know the ins and outs of heat pumps and will be there to troubleshoot and fix any problem that’s keeping your family from feeling comfortable and warm.
- Hot Water Heater Repair: There are few worse feelings when you wake up on a cold day than stepping in the shower and feeling cold water. Call us if your water heater needs a tune-up, and we’ll get it back up and running hot.
- Hot Water Installation: If it turns out your hot water heater has completely broken down and you need a new one, we’ll take care of that, too!