Dependable Thermostat Services in Des Moines
When it comes to the heating and cooling system in a Des Moines home, many homeowners tend to forget just how important a thermostat is in the overall function and comfort of their homes.
The thermostat is the interface that you and your family use to control the temperature of your home’s environment. Anytime your thermostat isn’t working properly, or in the event that it has become entirely inoperational, our team of professional technicians here at Lazer Home Services can provide you with the quality thermostat service and products to restore comfort back to your home.
Are you looking to upgrade your thermostat without emptying your wallet for monthly energy bills? Then, a programmable thermostat might be just the thing for you!
Invented in the early 20th century, programmable thermostats didn’t gain ground until recent years due to high manufacturing and installation costs. Nowadays, however, most homeowners have chosen to replace their inferior thermostat with state-of-the-art programmable models. There are many benefits to owning a programmable thermostat. Take a look at a few examples below:
- Optimize HVAC efficiency: The biggest advantage of upgrading your current thermostat is that you’ll be improving your heating and cooling system’s efficiency. Right now, your HVAC system is constantly performing even though it doesn’t need to. By programming your AC or heater to run during designated time periods, you’ll be putting less stress on your appliances, which can help them run smoother in the future. Isn’t that the simple way to avoid costly heating repairs or air conditioning repairs? We think so!
- Lower the cost of monthly bills: If your AC or heater is running all day, every day, your monthly energy bills probably give you minor heart palpitations. With a programmable thermostat, you can schedule your HVAC units to operate only when somebody is at home. Everytime the house is empty and your HVAC system is turned off, you’ll be lowering the cost of your energy bills.
- Set it, then forget it: Owning a programmable thermostat is extremely convenient. All you have to do is adjust it once at the start of the season, and forget about it. The thermostat will do the rest of the work for you.
- Take advantage of temperature zoning: Some homes are set up with different temperature zones to ensure the optimal comfort of everyone at home. A programmable thermostat can handle each different temperature zone in one device.
- Stay updated on your energy usage: Certain models of programmable thermostats keep track of your energy consumption, and notify you to check it on a monthly basis. This can help you identify areas of improvement in your energy usage.
- Consider going smart: The best type of programmable thermostat is a smart thermostat. These models can do everything a regular programmable thermostat can do, but also connect to WiFi and give you 24/7 remote control over your HVAC performance. They are incredibly smart devices that are becoming quite popular among Des Moines and West Des Moines homes.
If you’re ready to experience the full power of a programmable thermostat, contact us today. One of our experts will help you discover which model is the right choice for you, as well as perform a professional installation. We’re also available for any thermostat services and repairs.
Why Choose Lazer Home Services for Thermostat Services?
Here at Lazer Home Services, our team of heating and cooling service professionals understand the important role that your thermostat plays in the safety and comfort of your home. We’ll provide you with access to the quality products and services you require to maintain a comfortable home environment for your whole family. Our thermostat services include maintenance and electrical repairs, but we can also help you upgrade to a completely new model. Whatever you need, our team is prepared and up to the task. We have a full line of high-quality thermostats available for purchase and installation. If you have any questions, Lazer Home Service experts are always available to help. Our specialists can also perform in-home consultations if you’re interested in a thermostat upgrade. We always have a team of professionals standing by and would be more than happy to assist residents of West Des Moines and the surrounding regions in any way we can.
Whether your thermostat has been giving you issues lately, or you simply feel like it is time to replace it with a newer model, give our team of professionals a call today and let us show you what our thermostat services can do for you.